Programmable electronic DC loads » ELP/DCM Series 150 - 300W
For specifications other than those listed below, please contact us via email@example.com.
The ELP/DCM series is a programmable electronic DC load with high resolution and accuracy. The 16-bit A/D and D/A converters provide a voltage resolution
of 0.1 mV and a current resolution of 0.01 mA with a basic accuracy of 0.03%. The loads can be operated in six high-speed modes and feature
overheating, overvoltage, overcurrent, overpower and polarity reversal protection. The loads offer a variety of functions such as battery test, dynamic test, short-circuit
and more. Optional interfaces allow galvanically isolated communication with a computer for control and data acquisition. The software or an own protocol
can be used for this purpose. The 4-channel VFD screen displays two lines. The loads support remote voltage compensation, multi-data storage
and editing of any waveforms in the list function.
- Other voltage/current combinations on request
- 16-bit converter for resolution up to 0.1 mV / 0.01 mA. Basic accuracy of 0.03%
- Operating modes CC, CV, CW, CR, CC+CV,CR+CV
- Transient mode up to 25 kHz and adjustable edge slope
- List mode with up to 50 load points
- Automatic pass/fail test mode
- Integrated battery measurement functions for discharge curve
- Trigger input and output
- Remote sense input to compensate for the voltage drop in the test leads
- BNC output for output of the input current curve to an oscilloscope
- Temperature-controlled fan
- Extensive protection functions (overcurrent OCP, overvoltage: OVP, overload: OPP, overheating : OTP, reverse polarity)
- High-contrast display shows default values as well as all measured values
- Static and dynamic operation possible
- Optional galvanically isolated interfaces: RS232 | RS485 | USB
ELP/DCM 9711: 150W | 150V | 30A
ELP/DCM 9712: 300W | 150V | 30A + ripple test
ELP/DCM 9712B: 300W | 500V | 15A
ELP/DCM 9712C: 300W | 150V | 60A
- ELP/DCM 9712B30: 300W | 500V | 30A
For loads with other specifications, please send us an enquiry by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of application::
Mobile phone chargers, mobile phone batteries, electronic vehicle batteries, switch-mode power supplies, linear power supplies and LED drivers. To test and measurement applications for research institutes, automotive electronics, aerospace, marine, solar cells and fuel cells, etc.